CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

stop apologizing

quick rant:)

Moms... we need to stop it.  Especially us who stay home.  Our house does not have to be immaculate at all times.  EVERY TIME someone comes by to drop off something, i get this overwhelming urge to apologize for the pile of clean towels waiting to be folded on my pool table. 
They dont care!  And if they do they are an asshole and shouldnt be your friend.  We live and work in our houses, and the results are constant piles of projects that we need to do our job properly. 
I am making it my mission to never again apologize for the state of my house unless someone just threw up or it smells like dirty diapers. 
I saw someone from my church make a lengthy apology to the teenager they paid to babysit the kids that all of the laundry wasnt put away.  So now we dont only have to keep everything up for our friends, we care what kids think too??!!  If that babysitter wants to make an extra buck, she should probably fold and put away the towels.  just sayin...

No comments:

Post a Comment